HeadLight Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heywood's70

Reaction score
Putting the finishing touches on my rebuild having issues with my fiberglass grill and getting the head lights installed -Anybody have any pics or tips to get everything done right?

Thanks

Yardape

Reaction score
Maybe you could add your vitals, give us an idea what style Bronco you have. Just a thought.

OP
OP
H

Heywood's70

Reaction score
1970 Kentrol Fiberglass tub and I believe the grill is Kentrol as well-not sure bought it at a swap meet -never was on a bronco - The buckets just dont line up-they both want to go to the left when the spring is attached-no matter what position the adjusters are on.

THX

crazywolf

Reaction score
did you get your answer? If so I could use some help. I am replacing the headlight assembly on a 1995 full size with 5.8 engine. The old ones looked like crap from fade adn water seepage. Any help?

Crazy Wolf

50joe

Reaction score
did you get your answer? If so I could use some help. I am replacing the headlight assembly on a 1995 full size with 5.8 engine. The old ones looked like crap from fade adn water seepage. Any help?

Crazy Wolf
When I changed mine I took out the grill and the turn/marker lamps. It gave me a little more room to mess with those annoying clips that hold the adjusters into the panel. There is a tool made to remove those clips, but I'm not sure if the local places sell them. Its a bit of a pain, but with a little patience, can be done pretty simply. And the difference in light out-put is way worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke