headers on my 94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hammer down bronco

Reaction score
i found a pair of headers for 35 dollars but they are for a 79 351m i dont think they will fit on my 94 351 but i just wanted to check with someone else so does anyone no if they will fit on my 351 before i pass them up?

Sidescrollin

Reaction score
if you aren't worried about it you can get some pretty cheap headers on summit and wrap them. Nice Hookers or something is gonna run you alot more. But its a truck so its not that big of a deal IMO.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G9031/?image=large

Like those. they arent cermic coated or anything nice but for 30 or 40 bucks you can get all the wrap and spray you need.

dont go and buy those just yet. They could be for the old Windsor, not sure if its gonna be any different.

Either way shop around and find some decent LTs they aren't too expensive. Although pretty is nice, fast is better. Get some exhaust wrap, Do it the first time. I didn't put any on my T/a and then met a guy who did and his temp is way lower than mine was. It wont be a big deal on a truck but damn 4th gen fbods are just a pain in the ass to put headers on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948