Headers For 78 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78mojavebronco

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR VERY GOOD HEADERS. ONLY ONES I'VE SEEN ARE ****** AND HEADMAN. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS.

THANKS.

Txquadhunter

Reaction score
I've heard good from both makers. ******'s are more $$ then hedman. The hedman's i've used on my other trucks no complaints about them.

biggreen78

Reaction score
with those summit headers does anyone recommend coating them with the heat shield spray. i know there are some that you have to "burn" for the coating to adhere and work, but others to simply spray on. does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with these? if they work, it would seem pointless to pay almost twice as much for a coated header.

mudunit77f250

Reaction score
stay the **** away from any Flowtech headers (jc whitney specails) we had to notch the frame and undo the motor mounts to rock the engine, just to install them. i would reccomend the 2 that you already named....

custom_78

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that L&L also makes some great headers for a 78 Bronco. They even have different styles- fenderwell, block huger, and full length.

bluesman17

Spam Terminator
Reaction score
theres nothing wrong with flowtech they are a division of gibson. just make sure to order headers that fit your specific truck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj