head lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgarza

Reaction score
i was ondering if anyone had a source for the euro style headlamps for an 89 ..i have found the conversion for the taillamps but cant seem to find the conversion for the front....if anyone has a place to look i would greatly appreciateit...i was aslo thnkin about maybe changing the grill and lamp setup to the newer like 92 and up setup if its possible..there are the euro lights for that year

BRONCFOOT

Reaction score
i was ondering if anyone had a source for the euro style headlamps for an 89 ..i have found the conversion for the taillamps but cant seem to find the conversion for the front....if anyone has a place to look i would greatly appreciateit...i was aslo thnkin about maybe changing the grill and lamp setup to the newer like 92 and up setup if its possible..there are the euro lights for that year
34116[/snapback]

If you're thinking about 92 up stuff,you'll need the whole front end.Everything from the doors forward is different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23