Got Tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamDude04

Reaction score
Well got my tint done. Great job. Guy has over 20yrs experience and knows his stuff.

I got 15% all around. Found out the back side windows are factory 30%. They were able to match those to 15% too!

Before

Broncoo.jpg

After

SDC11278.jpg

SDC11279.jpg

SDC11281.jpg

SDC11284.jpg

SDC11285.jpg

SDC11288.jpg

OP
OP
A

AdamDude04

Reaction score
lol toys from when I was a kid back in the early 90s. My dad is tired of keepin em around an gave em back to me. I've been trying to find a donation box to drop em into for some lucky kid to have.

Thanks! I like it already.. will make campin better. we sleep in the truck, so this will allow me to have privacy while campin at night without having a tarp blockin my view out

OP
OP
A

AdamDude04

Reaction score
I thought about tinting the windsheild..but I honestly see no need. I know it's "legal" (not really but everyone and their grandma have 15% on their front side windows) but I think if I tint the windsheild it would make me look too suspect, and make it hard to see at night.. I don't really have a problem at night as I have HID headlights.. but in the morning when backing out of my driveway, it's kinda hard to see out the back/side windows

Frankie

Reaction score
yeah at night in my truck. i think mine are 15% maybe 10% its hard to see when backing up.

OP
OP
A

AdamDude04

Reaction score
yeah at night in my truck. i think mine are 15% maybe 10% its hard to see when backing up.
I'm about to put in some LED white lights like on the new cadilacs.. them suckers are super bright.

Otherwise, I may try to fit an H3 headlight bulb in the rear tails as those will be much brighter. Last resort, some fogs tucked under the bumper so you can't see em, but when they on they light up the ground...

PackMan22

Reaction score
Love the paint. I have a 1990 with the same two-tone, but it is tan and brown. I don't really like it and was thinking about grey and black. I like the look alot. Not sure how well it will go with the tan interior, but I may end up changing that at some point too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj