Good Trails in Eastern Arizona?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viperfangs2

Reaction score
Are there any good Trails in Eastern Arizona?

Just wondering whats out there sense I will be moving close to there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

93 bronco full size

Reaction score
Oh man They are everywhere!!! My personal favorite is on the way to Black Canyon City on the I-17 N.

You exit the highway at Table Mesa Exit #236 and go left over the I17 then right and it's nothing but trails throughout the area. You can Also go left just as you get off the I17. Just north of Table Mesa Exit #236 Is Black Canyon City Exits #242 & #244. Good place to get some fuel and drinks. No fast food joints around but the market just in town on the left has some good chicken and fries.

Further north is Bumble Bee and Crown King at Exit #248. There is some fairly good wheeling over there.

Also you can Go into Superior and turn right onto Mary Rd. follow it around until you get to Golf Course Rd, it's just past the Community Pool, then make a right onto Golf Course Rd and follow it back past the cattle guards there is an old quarry spot to the right in fields. Go up and beyond that and there is a great chunk of wheeling back there. Might be wise to take a guide however as one could get lost.

There is also Four Peaks out on the way to Payson on the old Highway.

Let me know if this helps you.

jedc53

Reaction score
The Apache National Forest is located in eastern Arizona and western New Mexico.It is a good trails in Eastern Arizona.It is a place of magnificent scenery,rugged beauty,and many recreational activities.It is a beautiful landscape.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23