Found An Original 79 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scheki

Reaction score
Hey, I found a Joe in my old neighborhood that has a 79 Bronco that he is thinking about selling.

He bought the Bronco after the first owner traded it in after 6 months after buying it new.

It has a 400 w/ 140k, c-6, overdrive, 7 quart oli pan, trailer package, doors are a little rusty on the bottom, tailgate( original)hasome surface rust(alot cleaner than my 95 was) rear wheel wells are clean and no holes in the floor.

Its a nice Bronco. He was asking me about it. He does not want to sell it to a kid who will ruin it. I told him to keep it and restore it.

He was thinking of putting it up for sale @ $3500.

It does need to be cleaned here and there.

It was his wifes daily driver.

I did not have my camera either.

battered_bronco

Reaction score
ok it didn't have overdrive stock c6 ends with 1:1 3rd gear

even tho you can most likely do better than 3500

what else does it have full carpeted cargo area(sides from doors back) HD rear with anti-roll bar? quad shocks in the front? all those little lights everywhere( i got ~6-8 extras big fat deal huh :)) )? limited slip axles?

now not that i have ever or will ever the nada (on mine79 351m 4wd A/C(its in the back lol)) retail low 6400 retail high 20863(yup 21 grand) but like i said you will never see it as kelly's is the only one that thinks this

besides me of course wouldn't trade it EVEN for a new one unless i can sell the new one and buy 1 restored(or gut 1 and do it right)

btw i ramble in coherintly aot :-"

battered_bronco

Reaction score
hold on...!!

he lets the old lady drive it..now thats love no one drive mine lol

sorry just re-read it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members