Finally Saying Hello From Las Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scalarrthu

Reaction score
Been lingering around for a few years but never got around to saying hello due to lack of time to devote to my Bronco (or anything else for that matter). But now that I have more free time than I know what to do with...here I am.

Long story short is my brother ordered it new in '95 when he worked for Ford, and around 2006 I "acquired" it. Since then it has basically sat at my house as a second vehicle and gets driven maybe a hundred miles or so per year. It's a '95 XLT w/ 5.8L and has just over 195k miles on it. On it's second engine, but everything else is 100% stock. I'm mixed about what I'd like to do or how crazy I want to get with it, but I know I want to do something. Thinking I still want to have a nice driver for whatever I may need to do around town, but also something that is equally at home on the trails or pre-running down in Baja. Thanks for having me around!

-Paul

Attachments

• IMG_7452.JPG
    IMG_7452.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

Skitter302

Staff member
Reaction score
Tune it Up, Clean it Up, and enjoy. Looks nice and clean and looks great with the monochrome package. I would do very little to change the appearance of that Bronco.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke