Finally New Header's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freak

Reaction score
Finally got my new header's.

DSC00488.JPG

Just got done installing them also.

DSC00489.JPG

DSC00490.JPG

DSC00492.JPG

I will get my exhaust done next week,as soon as I get the collector's.These header's have a different collector set up.Instead of using a gasket,the collector has like a ball to it so it's like when you hook up to a manifold.This time I'm running 3" Flowmaster super 40 Deltaflow's instead regular Deltaflow's,should have a deeper rumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
The header's were 400.00.The old header's are garbage,the primary tube's are paper thin and already have hole's in them.I'll let you know about my old exhaust someone already offered to but it.

coop7379

Reaction score
wow those look realy great. i was thinking about getting some of those super 40 deltaflows for my truck. tell me if it improves the sound any :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

77F150

Reaction score
What size of tires do you have and do you think you'll have any problem with them rubbing? Also what engine is that?

OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
I have 38.5" tires,the motor is a pretty built up 400,and about the rubbing issue it probably will.I haven't drove it yet since I don't have exhaust for it.As soon as I get the collector's I will do the exhaust,probably next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

77F150

Reaction score
Let us know how bad it rubs, I'm probably only going to run 35's so it may not be an issue. What it the offset on your wheels? :-B

custom_78

Reaction score
The header's were 400.00.The old header's are garbage,the primary tube's are paper thin and already have hole's in them.I'll let you know about my old exhaust someone already offered to but it.
How is the rest of the header? Is it possiblt to fix with new collectors? Do you have any pics of the old ones? I want some headers but cheap

OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
The tire's do rub the header's but not real bad.I'm still waiting on those collector's.Their backordered,I wish Hedmah didn't go to this new collector set up,it's more of a pain in the butt.

G

Guest_andy

hey I got a 79 with a 400 and im lookin 4 headers. what brand are yours?

OP
OP
F

freak

Reaction score
The rubbing is so minor that I'm not really going to worry about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gryph