finally got my lisence back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
i've had my first bronco for over 4 years and had never driven it until yesterday! can you believe that? haha i just finally got my lisence back so i'm able to drive my trucks now! until now i've been interpreting problems from the passenger seat and a girlfriend that knows zilch about mechanics. Its like getting to know a whole new side of them. there are things that you can only really feal or sense from the drivers seat. driving them down the road not just in the driveway. i learned that my 84 needs brake work pretty bad but all in all runs really good for a truck thats sat for so many years. and my 86 probably needs the codes read because its got all kinds of quirks. So ya'll get ready for a bunch of questions haha. i've already learned so much from ya'll it gets easier and easier to work on the trucks all the time haha!

crazyhorse85

Reaction score
Hey congrats....i know it's a bummer not being able to drive....i lost mine once back 10 or 15 yrs ago...caulk it up to being young with a 71 mach 1 mustang....you know how that story goes....but anywho glade to hear your back in the saddle again..... B)

dhpt99

Reaction score
Congrats i cant wait till i get mine. I hate seeing my truck sitting around and only being driven once in a blue moon around my neighborhood. I only got a few months till i turn 16 :D/

OP
OP
J

jsomedaysoon

Reaction score
Hey congrats....i know it's a bummer not being able to drive....i lost mine once back 10 or 15 yrs ago...caulk it up to being young with a 71 mach 1 mustang....you know how that story goes....but anywho glade to hear your back in the saddle again..... B)
haha **** yea. i was a hard head and kept driving and kept getting caught until a few years ago i smartened up and stopped driving. so many projects are popping up now that i can actually drive my trucks down the road. haha. its all good though. i'm lovin it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23