Failed smog today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRONCADONK

Reaction score
my bronco failed today. passed the visual, and evap test. thank god! my test results were @15mph hc 94 max allowed was 181 (passed), co% was 6.06 max allowed was 1.26 (failed) , nox was 87 max allowed was 1427 (passed). @25 mph was hc 94 max 108 (passed), co% 6.09 max 1.06 (failed), nox 64 max 1287 (passed). so i guess it's running rich, even though they wont tell me that. i think it was my fault before i took it in i adjusted the mixture, when i smelled the exhaust it did smell rich. i was hoping they would adjust it for me to make it pass. now they are going to charge me a diagnostic fee to find out whats wrong. oh well hopefully they can fix it next week. i think it will be a carb adjustment. at least the hc, ad nox are good.

OP
OP
B

BRONCADONK

Reaction score
just picked the bronc up. passed with flyin colors!!!!! the repair shop replaced the smog pump, and adjusted the float level. now i can finaly get this beast legal. it's been a long and miserable year of countless trips to the bone yard, and hours of research but it was all worth it. thanks to all the advice and help you all gave me. i couldn't have finished with out broncozone! i'll post photos of the bronc is action. i'm taking it on a camping trip to wentworth springs in two weeks.

D.Acaps

Reaction score
i recently failed smog =\ today actually

sigh =

but on the other hand... some dude told me that it will only cost 100 bucks to catch a nice salmon soo im probably gunna take it up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23