Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Col Klinx

Reaction score
In getting the dash out of my truck to get to the heater core i can't get the thing out, i have the passenger side loose but i can't get the drivers side loose, i think its those two black screws that are located behind the up behind the column i got one out but the other is stuck and is there enything else around there that would prevent it from coming out? Also i can't get some of the electrical connections apart (specifically the big gray one) and i have the locking tabs unlocked, in fact they broke off, so does anyone know what i could possibly do to get it apart?

4xfan78

Reaction score
There is a ***** behind the carb (on the firewall) that holds one end of the heater box in plus the2 that hold the fan, also on the engine side on the firewall. As far as the plug I have had to use a screwdriver to help it off before.

OP
OP
Col Klinx

Col Klinx

Reaction score
actually i got it out last night, there was a couple of screws right above the colomn that i got to once the instrument panel was out then t came right out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula