Dash Center Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wliebhard

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I an get the center dash section for an '85 Bronco XLT. I need the 'bezel' that holds the radio, clock, ect. and CAN NOT find one anywhere.

OP
OP
W

Wliebhard

Reaction score
Tried every junkyard around here, but it seems this is a common problem without a common fix. Thanks for the help though. B)

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
Try e-bay, I have bid on several in the wood-grain pattern for my 84. If you bid high enough, you'll get one. I also have a spare, but it does not have holes for the clock, ETA and date on top. Send me a PM if you want it, Randy

drcarter0734

Reaction score
I have found several in junk yards. I was able to order one through Ford special order, but this was 7 years ago. At that time they were a discontinued item. If you have a cracked one, you might be able to repair?? I am going to try to fabricate some aluminum or stainless dash pieces for mine. If I can get it to work and look good, I will forward some pics.

BLADE262US

Reaction score
I think I have a complete wood grain one including the guage bezel too . Make me an offer as I have gone to the newer style dash . :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seabronc

Reaction score
These are the two I have with the clock, etc. cutouts. I also have the instrument bezel to go with them.

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj