Dana 20 ID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chazzone

Reaction score
I just bought a rebuilt Dana 20. It is a driver's drop so it has to be a Ford, but the B/M number does not match what I found on Novak for a Ford. So I'm stumped. The ser. is 661615 and the B/M 300529-3.

Thanks for any help,

Last edited:

chrlsful

Reaction score
go the other way. Look up those numbers to see what it is from. They all (the Big 3) contracted out for those units (just like many sub units, components'n parts).
Best bronk source (not sayin urs is) is viperwolf on CB:
He too is a great guy (seems 2B on one of the worse sites tho, only pirate4x4 is worse). Go to the Novac or advanced adapters sites to ID if its a D20 B4 bothering another driver (Viper) tho, do ur work 1st...

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,
I don't have time to try this:
The “Dana Expert” website is no longer available. However, the Dana Aftermarket Media Library can be used to identify all aspects of a particular axle using the Bill Of Materials number.

1. Navigate to the Dana Aftermarket Media Library
  2. Enter the BOM number in the Keyword Search field (top left corner of the page).
  3. Click on the resulting literature link
  4. Search within the document by clicking on the Magnifying Glass at the top, or by simply using “Control-F” and re-entering the BOM number.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke