cutting off pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monzo

Reaction score
i just got a 1993 bronco and i was wondering whats the easiest way to make the truck sound mean, ive got dual flowmasters on it now but that just aint doing it... any help or ideas

Bronco Jo

Reaction score
I'm going to get dual exhaust with glass packs, i thought it sounds pretty good. You should go to youtube and listen to one of the bronco's with glasspacks!!!

Dwreck

Reaction score
well i was thinking of putting 8"(12" total") cherry bomb glass packs on mine with some high flow cats, hedman longtube headers, and having them exit right behind the nerf bars on both sides. small mufflers, short pipes, long headers, and high flow cats, should produce a loud ass if not deafening sound, lol, or atleast it would seem that way to me.

OP
OP
M

monzo

Reaction score
i was thinking of all that, but what would be the way to go about putting hood stacks on the truck.

Burns

Reaction score
i was thinking of all that, but what would be the way to go about putting hood stacks on the truck.
Whoa, slow down now. Like a diesel sledpuller? I'd be reallycareful messing with that kinda exhaust, don't want to be sucking valves outta the head or shooting them outta the pipes altogether.

sumcirene

Reaction score
Do you know what series Flowmasters you have now? If I remember correctly the lower # series has more of a glass pack sound kinda of poppy, the higher # has a deeper rich sound. I know I put 60 or 70 series on my ole lady's 92 Firebird and it was the sound she wanted, that deep rich chop and when you get on it; it keeps that deep sound unlike some people have on there muscle cars or trucks they get that poppin sound when they nail it.

OP
OP
M

monzo

Reaction score
Do you know what series Flowmasters you have now? If I remember correctly the lower # series has more of a glass pack sound kinda of poppy, the higher # has a deeper rich sound. I know I put 60 or 70 series on my ole lady's 92 Firebird and it was the sound she wanted, that deep rich chop and when you get on it; it keeps that deep sound unlike some people have on there muscle cars or trucks they get that poppin sound when they nail it.
i actually think im gonna go with the straight pipes with a 3 inch diameter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948