Clicking Sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pattygook

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My B2 has been making a clicking sound when the bronco is moving and accelerating fairly quickly. It only clicks when accelerating quickly, not just putting along. The sound seemed like it was coming from the rear of the bronco. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I figure it's the driveshaft and I just wanted to make sure before I went out and bought a new one for $200.

Seabronc

Reaction score
A clicking sound could be almost anything. I'd check into it a little more before spending $200.00 bucks on what may not be the problem.

Good luck,

:)>-

Yardape

Reaction score
Ditto. Put in on jackstands and put it in gear, let it run and see if you can hear it. Mught be able to narrow down a bit better

OP
OP
P

pattygook

Reaction score
alright, well i put the rear up on stands and it was the driveshaft, so i replaced it and everything's perfect now

thanks man

Seabronc

Reaction score
A lot of people waste money shotgunning their problems. Glad to see that you made a positive ID on it before spending your hard earned money $-) . Sounds like you had it pretty much iced before posting in the first place.

Good luck,

:)>-

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula