Center console with switch panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I used to live their. Got to Gatlinberg on the week-end to party. Back in 81. As you drive through Gatlinberg--on the right was the WORLD GLOBE. Lived on top of the hill behind it. Cut tobacco on the left across the interstate--as you head toward Seiverville. Had a Viet Nam buddy that got me down their. He was a cat bird.Alot of fun we had together. Enjoy your self. Did you travel i-64?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I used to live their. Got to Gatlinberg on the week-end to party. Back in 81. As you drive through Gatlinberg--on the right was the WORLD GLOBE. Lived on top of the hill behind it. Cut tobacco on the left across the interstate--as you head toward Seiverville. Had a Viet Nam buddy that got me down their. He was a cat bird.Alot of fun we had together. Enjoy your self. Did you travel i-64?
Enjoy yourself and be careful

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
I built a lot of cell towers out here in the 90's.
My dad lives down here, he designs and builds cabins. As you can imagine, it's a very lucrative business down here.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
My dad lives down here, he designs and builds cabins. As you can imagine, it's a very lucrative business down here.
I went back to Kodak about 4 years ago and visited my friends mom. My friend passed away and his mom was in bad shape and she passed away on the day I went into the army,. She was a great lady.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting one of those overhead pieces and putting in in,but they said one out of a pick-up won,t work in a bronco. I don,t know why.They look the same. Anyone tried it?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
We worked for A-1 east end fence company out of Knoxville. I was their mechanic and my friend was a saleman. The guy was retired navy . Later on my friend told me.The step son got on some bad drugs and killed them and hi s self. They were all nice people. Damn drugs has ruint alot of good people

johnnyreb

Reaction score
We worked for A-1 east end fence company out of Knoxville. I was their mechanic and my friend was a saleman. The guy was retired navy . Later on my friend told me.The step son got on some bad drugs and killed them and hi s self. They were all nice people. Damn drugs has ruint alot of good people
We also helped his dad on the farm. They were all good to me.

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Whoa

OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting one of those overhead pieces and putting in in,but they said one out of a pick-up won,t work in a bronco. I don,t know why.They look the same. Anyone tried it?
Overhead pieces? Like a KC hilight bar?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Do you know their is a difference between the pick up and bronco hood? Their is and if you look under the hoods on bother--on the backside(inside) the bronco their is a small piece hanging down and it fits into a piece on the firewall of the bronco. The pick up doesn,t have it. I have a picture of the bronco and will get one of the pick-you hood on my other bronco(it was replace.)

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Hear is a BRONCO HOOD--see the piece. The PICK-UP does not have it.

Attachments

• Difference betweena Ford truck and a Ford bronco hood-look at the center piece hanging down.jpg
    Difference betweena Ford truck and a Ford bronco hood-look at the center piece hanging down.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
Zeus78

Zeus78

Reaction score
Do you know their is a difference between the pick up and bronco hood? Their is and if you look under the hoods on bother--on the backside(inside) the bronco their is a small piece hanging down and it fits into a piece on the firewall of the bronco. The pick up doesn,t have it. I have a picture of the bronco and will get one of the pick-you hood on my other bronco(it was replace.)
That's crazy.
They have to be the same size though, so you could make it work either way I'd imagine.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I,ll have to wait for my niece to get in this evening to get a picture of the other hood

johnnyreb

Reaction score
That's crazy.
They have to be the same size though, so you could make it work either way I'd imagine.
They were $125 awhile back and now they are asking $275. I,ll pass and look around . I gave $166 for a piece of chrome plastic that goes aroung the glove book at Jeff,s-then a couple of days later I saw the same thing at Mac,s for $100. So I learnt a lesson their.

Bricknose

Reaction score
So, I always wanted to do something like this, so I gave it a go this summer. Worked on it here and there and I still have some trim I want to put on it, but it’s far enough along for me to share it here.

It has a switch panel in it that is fed by a second 'house' battery. I ran 4awg wires from the "+" and "-" to DC power and ground blocks that are mounted in the belly of the console. The switch panel is wired to those blocks and it runs front and rear off road lights, a seperate volt meter and an auxiliary electric fuel pump.
The winch is wired directly to the 2nd battery through a shutoff switch.
There is also an inline shutoff switch between the battery and the switch panel.
I really love having cupholders right there and the inverter.
I figured others might like this for their rigs. That space is wasted without it, there's not much else you can do with that space.

Thoughts?
Came out badass

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke