Cargo Floor Pan.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Mr.OJ Green,
Welcome!
As JohnnyReb advised:

Rear Bed Patch Panel 48 x 16 @ https://shop.broncograveyard.com/Rear-Bed-Patch-Panel-48-x-16/productinfo/34094/

Currently out of stock

Check for fit;
Screenshot_20210716-081953_Chrome.jpg
Ensure it's usable for cargo area.

Other possible sources are yard queen Ford vans and possibly F Series
LMC TRUCK® (Long Motor Corporation) - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories & 66-77 & 80-96 Bronco
Truck Parts & Truck Accessories @ Truck Parts & Truck Accessories for Chevy, GMC, Ford & Dodge Trucks

Mill Supply call them since I didn't see any listed - Bronco/Ford truck body panels, interior door panels, weatherstrip, mirrors, headlights, tail lights, side marker; Click Order a CATALOG
@ https://www.millsupply.com/auto-body-rust-repair-panels/ford/bronco/1994/

National Parts Depot - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories; Click Order your Printed NPD catalog
@ https://www.npdlink.com
s

ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

94 Bronco partial EVTM @ 1996 Ford Bronco '94 EVTM pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net by Mikey350

1994 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via Dezo's Garage @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1994-Ford-Bronco.pdf

1994 Bronco Brochure, Partial; Cover & Page 3; plus pics of EDDIE BAUER model accessories.
by Ford via BigRob at 1994 Ford Bronco Bronco Accessories pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom

johnnyreb

Reaction score
The metal floor section. I can find the rear sill and wheel wells but having trouble finding the metal floor.
Thanks for replying!
remeber the pick ups also have the same thing. Mil is located near Cleveland,Ohio. My friend ordered some parts for his and he said he was really pleased with the company. The products they put out are quality too.The shipping was -wait-because of that shutdown of the country . Not the companys fault--the governments.

OP
OP
M

Mr.OJ Green

Reaction score
remeber the pick ups also have the same thing. Mil is located near Cleveland,Ohio. My friend ordered some parts for his and he said he was really pleased with the company. The products they put out are quality too.The shipping was -wait-because of that shutdown of the country . Not the companys fault--the governments.
Thanks! I am in Cleveland not far from Mills Supply......I will check there.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo,
I bought our 96 Bronco's 1/4 panel patch panels from MILL SUPPLY, Cleveland, OH

They were primed and of 18 gauge steel - exact fit around wheel well arch and packaged very well for shipping.
I ordered it on 6 JUN 2011 @ 1225 hours and received on 8 JUN 2011 !!!
S & H cost for both from Cleveland, OH to NJ was $12.xx

#52 LH Upper wheel arch area 16"H x 40"L from the horizontal crease below camper top down to wheel arches and around the arches

Exact fit! Will be able to weld w/no adjustments to it or the 1/4.
We attached w/body adhesive (or can with PL Premium; Sixlitre has been experimenting w/PL Premium on some parts.
Of course, cut the rusted arch section out and inner panel. so you can inspect and clean higher up inside 1/4.

For body parts, look for CAPA Certified Parts Database Search Results at www.capacertified.org - The Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA) is a non-profit organization established in 1987 to develop and oversee a test program guaranteeing the suitability and quality of automotive parts. CAPA encourages competition in the marketplace in the hope that their program will ultimately reduce expense to the consumer and the industry while increasing and assuring part quality

Some results from that List; (most Hot Links take you to the manufacturer's site... they sell thru various distributors and parts place such @ Jeff's and RockAuto, LMC, NPD, JC Whitney, etc.)

but almost all foreign firms don't have a parts catalog or listing
Cobra King Industry (Taiwan) - CAPA certified doors & fenders for 80-96

Cross Canada - Bronco & Ford truck body parts, CAPA certified, 78-96 & EB
Tg
Discount Auto Parts - parts & accessories - Bronco Tailgate CAPA Certified Part E8TZ9840700A,bumpers, fenders, weatherstripping, etc.

Gordon - Bronco/Ford truck CAPA certified fenders, door shell, hood, tailgate (83-93 & probably to 96) IT HAS SOME LANGUAGE POP-UPs... but AVG shows it to be clean; and I just cancel the pop-up..

OP
OP
M

Mr.OJ Green

Reaction score
Yo,
I bought our 96 Bronco's 1/4 panel patch panels from MILL SUPPLY, Cleveland, OH

They were primed and of 18 gauge steel - exact fit around wheel well arch and packaged very well for shipping.
I ordered it on 6 JUN 2011 @ 1225 hours and received on 8 JUN 2011 !!!
S & H cost for both from Cleveland, OH to NJ was $12.xx

#52 LH Upper wheel arch area 16"H x 40"L from the horizontal crease below camper top down to wheel arches and around the arches

Exact fit! Will be able to weld w/no adjustments to it or the 1/4.
We attached w/body adhesive (or can with PL Premium; Sixlitre has been experimenting w/PL Premium on some parts.
Of course, cut the rusted arch section out and inner panel. so you can inspect and clean higher up inside 1/4.

For body parts, look for CAPA Certified Parts Database Search Results at www.capacertified.org - The Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA) is a non-profit organization established in 1987 to develop and oversee a test program guaranteeing the suitability and quality of automotive parts. CAPA encourages competition in the marketplace in the hope that their program will ultimately reduce expense to the consumer and the industry while increasing and assuring part quality

Some results from that List; (most Hot Links take you to the manufacturer's site... they sell thru various distributors and parts place such @ Jeff's and RockAuto, LMC, NPD, JC Whitney, etc.)

but almost all foreign firms don't have a parts catalog or listing
Cobra King Industry (Taiwan) - CAPA certified doors & fenders for 80-96

Cross Canada - Bronco & Ford truck body parts, CAPA certified, 78-96 & EB
Tg
Discount Auto Parts - parts & accessories - Bronco Tailgate CAPA Certified Part E8TZ9840700A,bumpers, fenders, weatherstripping, etc.

Gordon - Bronco/Ford truck CAPA certified fenders, door shell, hood, tailgate (83-93 & probably to 96) IT HAS SOME LANGUAGE POP-UPs... but AVG shows it to be clean; and I just cancel the pop-up..
Thanks,but not looking for 1/4 panel........need the FLOOR PANEL for the CARGO AREA.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks,but not looking for 1/4 panel........need the FLOOR PANEL for the CARGO AREA.
Yo,
Sorry, I was reviewing all posts in search for spammers and I accidentally posted the Quarter panel info that I about to send to another member.

In my post #4, I suggested that you contact Chassis Engineering® for their Floor Kit applicability to your 94.

Call Broncograveyard for a date of they can stock panels again.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo Mr.OJ Green,
Welcome!
As JohnnyReb advised:

Rear Bed Patch Panel 48 x 16 @ https://shop.broncograveyard.com/Rear-Bed-Patch-Panel-48-x-16/productinfo/34094/

Currently out of stock

Check for fit;
View attachment 28061
Ensure it's usable for cargo area.

Other possible sources are yard queen Ford vans and possibly F Series
LMC TRUCK® (Long Motor Corporation) - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories & 66-77 & 80-96 Bronco
Truck Parts & Truck Accessories @ Truck Parts & Truck Accessories for Chevy, GMC, Ford & Dodge Trucks

Mill Supply call them since I didn't see any listed - Bronco/Ford truck body panels, interior door panels, weatherstrip, mirrors, headlights, tail lights, side marker; Click Order a CATALOG
@ https://www.millsupply.com/auto-body-rust-repair-panels/ford/bronco/1994/

National Parts Depot - Bronco/Ford truck parts & accessories; Click Order your Printed NPD catalog
@ https://www.npdlink.com
s

ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed. If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 71
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

94 Bronco partial EVTM @ 1996 Ford Bronco '94 EVTM pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net by Mikey350

1994 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via Dezo's Garage @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1994-Ford-Bronco.pdf

1994 Bronco Brochure, Partial; Cover & Page 3; plus pics of EDDIE BAUER model accessories.
by Ford via BigRob at 1994 Ford Bronco Bronco Accessories pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom
Take the measure of it and go to any junk yard. That allows you to look around. The pick up bed are rthe same as Bronco. Again take nmeasurements of what you have. Write it down and hit the salvage yards and measure them.When you find what you want and suits you. Cut it out.Install in yours.

johnnyreb

Reaction score
Yo,
Sorry, I was reviewing all posts in search for spammers and I accidentally posted the Quarter panel info that I about to send to another member.

In my post #4, I suggested that you contact Chassis Engineering® for their Floor Kit applicability to your 94.

Call Broncograveyard for a date of they can stock panels again.
I try and keep an eye out for the spammers to Mike. To help you out.

chrlsful

Reaction score
Not the LQK that’s part of Keystone. That’s junk yards (same co tho). I mean new stampings of PP & whole fenders etc. U will hafta tweque every one you get, this is prt of ‘auto-body’, no matter the company.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo