Buying parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Country

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wanting to know the best place to get parts for an 83 Bronco for the best price. I need new coils and leaf springs, weatherstripping for the entire truck. rewiring kit for entire Bronc dash cap. Things like that. Any suggestions? Thanks! [-o<

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
I second that suggestion!!!! I just ordered some parts from Bronco Graveyard. Talk to Mark with any tech questions you have, JSM84

Seabronc

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think there is anyone who makes direct replacement wiring harness. I know a great company for wiring products who make new harnesses for Chevys, but they don't do it for Fords, probably because Ford is so ****. If you are up to it, find a junk yard and strip a harness that is in good shape out of a junker. I did that once, it took a couple of hours. Dash caps are real expensive if you buy a new one, even the dash slip on covers are around $100.00. I just keept looking around in junkyards untill I found a real good one, (the key word is patience).

Jeff's is a real good place for some of that stuff http://www.broncograveyard.com or LMC Truck for stuff like weather stripping and a lot more, http://www.lmctruck.com. Stay away from JC Whitney for thing like weather stripping. I bought some from them once, even though it was supposed to be direct replacement the design was different enough to be a problem, (in this case square edges rather than oval like the original).

snowman74

Get in, Sit Down, Shut Up, Hang On!
Reaction score
I agree...JBGY first...LMC for stuff JBGY doesn't have, and then my personal fav for upgrades, like coil, wires, rotor, performance stuff...is JEGS.com. They're probably the cheapest amongst the large online parts suppliers. Summit is good, but not always the cheapest.

Snowman74

wtfdissux

Reaction score
for the suspension check out your phone book got my rear leafs installed (with two extra plates for a total of 3 inches lift) for $450 even working in a garage my cost to but them meant that they were installing them for free and i got no discount from the shop that did them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula