Bumper Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Bronco 95

Reaction score
Need help been looking everywhere for bumper guards for 1995 Ford Bronco XLT 5.0 Automatic looking for the front bumper guards can only find them up to the year 86 and that’s it I’ve seen one picture of a 1995 Bronco with the guards on the front and LMC sells the pads for the guards that’s it not the guard itself if anyone knows we’re I can find them please let me know

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Todd,
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
Hollander Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped including some Canadian yards.
"...For over eighty years, Hollander has been making the best tool for fast, interchangeable part matches. The new Edition Hollander Interchange contains more interchangeable options than ever before.
The Hollander Interchange provides auto recyclers and auto collectors, rebuilders, and others with the easiest and most comprehensive solution for identifying interchangeable auto parts..." See their yard Directory @ Seller Directory | Used Auto Parts | Hollanderparts
Can select a certain part,such as 1995 Bronco Bumper Guard Front,but it doesn't have results listed.
Search again for the next higher assembly, such as in this instance, the 1995 Ford Bronco Front Body Front Bumper 01136A Chrome, W O Bumper Cutouts; W O Rub Strips.
Many results! Start calling local Hollander affiliated yards
¤
or
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
Can select certain parts
Can search by year range, such as 92 through 96 & has best item condition descriptions such as "COVER BAD LEATHER PWR BKT GRY"
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles incl. interior/dash, back seat, front & rear and engine bay
¤

Bronco Used Part Search @ Ford Bronco Parts | Used Auto Parts with source, cost, yard and phone #

¤
Concord Spare Parts @ Spare parts for your cars, trucks and special vehicles
732-374-3872
[email protected]

¤
Home | Pick-n-Pull
This is a Company name w/yard locations in various states
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
¤

B&R Autowrecking, in CA, WA, NV, OR. "We have a fleet of over 60 trucks that deliver to business addresses all over Oregon and Washington. Outside of Oregon and Washington, we have daily shipping services. Contact Us for a quote."
"Will ship to their closest yard for $50 flat" by StemCellResearch", 2019
¤

Row52
Can NOT Select certain parts
Has Vehicle Pics for some vehicles
AND Want a Part? It's Easy...
1. You create a Parts Wanted Listing.
2. Parts Pullers respond with offers.
3. You pick the best one.
A Parts Puller gets the parts you need.
¤

Members online