Buckin' Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91bigbronco

Reaction score
I have a 91 ford bronco with a 300 straight 6, and at a certain rpm, the engine will start to cut out, and the truck gets to buckin' and carrying on. What could cause this? i have tried a few things, but nothing seems to work.i will apreciate any advice [-o< . my email adress is [email protected] if you want to email me, or i will check back here.

Thanks,

Dan

ColdCut

Reaction score
i just had the same problem and i got a 85 w/ straight 6...put new platinum plugs in it and cleaned the carburator. But mine has a new fuel filter and pump so i ruled that out :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OP
OP

91bigbronco

Reaction score
so changin the plus did the trick? i already ran some injector cleaner through it. my friend has an 86 that does the same thing, and he put new fuel pumps, filters on it. he also tried the map sensor, but nothing seems to work. ill try plugs next. thanks

Bronco Man Dan

Stomper4x4

Reaction score
Do a complete tune-up first. Plugs,wires,cap,rotor,fuel and air filters, all that junk. With trouble like you have, that's where I always start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls