Birth Certificate Stamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahrahrahboomdeay

Reaction score
On the inside edge of the driver side door there is a yellow stamp with a name and date. Haven't been able to find any info about what that is. Is it the person who made it and the month and year it was built?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
On the inside edge of the driver side door there is a yellow stamp with a name and date. Haven't been able to find any info about what that is. Is it the person who made it and the month and year it was built?
Take a pic of it and upload it here. What year is your bronco?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a '93. Mainly curious what this stamp is all about.

Yeah, looks like the birth date or when it went off the line and possibly where it was built.

Pretty cool how its still there close to 30 years later.

OP
OP
T

Tahrahrahboomdeay

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find anything regarding Levay (place or person) other than a spot in Hungary and Turkey. I've taken to just calling it Levay. I figure the closest thing it is is a birth cert and maybe it's named after the person who put it together. That's what I got, seems as good a story as any. But if anyone else also has a stamp in their door (or any other spot on their bronco) I'd love to see it and hear what y'all found out.

miesk5

96 Bronco 5.0
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo Tahrahrahboomdeay,
Welcome!
Find out if speed control, if equipped, recall work completed.
If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

Here is the 1993 Bronco Dealer Brochure in Google Drive @ 93Bronco.pdf

1993 Bronco Dealer Training Video via silver70 @

1993 Bronco, Venezuela Commercial @

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf via BroncMom

Al

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke