Best picture of your toy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rollmaster

Reaction score
Hi! i'm a new member from Cacouna (prov:Québec Canada!)and i just want see your best picture of your Toy! There's my Bronco 1973:v8 302 with a new Accel ignition (wires 8.8Mm super coil.auto cruise,all the drivetrain is new and interior too. all the lights is led.)

100_3908.jpg

Tanks for reading me and Merry Christmas!

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone > . That is a very good looking truck :D/ :-B . I'm using my wife's computer right now so I don't have a picture to share. For now the one in my avatar will have to do.

Good luck and Merry Christmas to you.

:)>-

bigbluebronc

Reaction score
Before and middle and one after see my build thread below in the forum for more after pics

Brian

100_07681.jpg

100_07711.jpg

b1.jpg

bronco narrow 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

khouse

77 BRONC
Reaction score
Hey Rollmaster good looking ride, I like that its still uncut like mine. I'll have to download a picture of my 77. What size tires you running on yours?

khouse

77 BRONC
Reaction score
Here is mine not long after I got it painted. Everything still original. Going to break down and put some new all terrain BFG's on it once I get the cash saved up.

Bronco5 (2).jpg

Bronco3 (3).jpg

OP
OP
R

rollmaster

Reaction score
Hi Khouse! Just 225-60-15 about the same stock tires,the tires is stamped BRONCO! runs well on the road(quiet).

There inside of the litte red!

Intrieur.jpg

khouse

77 BRONC
Reaction score
Thats unique finding a tire with Bronco stamped on it. I'm looking at either the 235's or maybe the 30X9.5's not much of a difference either way.

Well Happing Motoring in Lil' Red.

khouse

77 BRONC
Reaction score
NO.!

Taller lift = shrinking tires/wheels...!!! Then., bigger tires (prob. won't fit) will likely req. gear changing, etc. ....

------IMHO., Looks sharp just as it is------ ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yea I was wondering that. More lift means bigger coil springs to level out and also new c-bushing which means more money. I think I'll just keep it stock since they are harder to find like that anyway. Thanks for the input. B)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23