Bench Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bronco Man

Reaction score
I have an old '66 Bronco with a front bench seat. I have never seen this in other Broncos. Is there anyone who know something about this?

SaddleUp

Reaction score
I think I saw it mentioned elsewhere that the half cabs came with bench seats.

Rick

STLKIKN

Reaction score
Bench seats were available in wagons and half-cabs.

Wagons with the bench option generally had a "cargo barrier" which was essentially the 1/2 cab bulkhead, but it wasn't drilled for the bolts to hold the top on.

J

j romonko

if you are thinking of getting rid of the bench in favor of buckets let me know. maybe we can work out a deal. my '67 half-cab originally came with a bench but someone replaced it with mustang bucket seats. i have since gotten bronco buckets but am trying to restore it according to the id plate specs

70TBRONCO

I HAVE A 1970 BRONCO WAGON THAT CAME WITH THE FRONT BENCH AND BULK HEAD ORIGINAL ( I'M THE THIRD OWNER). I ENDED TRADING THE PAIR FOR A PAIR OF ORIGINAL BUCKETS THRU BRONCOPARTS.COM GREAT TRADE OFF. $-)

7TBRONCO

I HAVE A 1970 BRONCO WAGON THAT CAME WITH THE FRONT BENCH AND BULK HEAD ORIGINAL ( I'M THE THIRD OWNER). I ENDED TRADING THE PAIR FOR A PAIR OF ORIGINAL BUCKETS THRU BRONCOPARTS.COM GREAT TRADE OFF. $-)

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
WHat are the dimensions on the bench seat? Like the width mainly. I need to ditch my buckets and get a bench seat to fit in my 68 Half Cab so my 5 month old kid can go wheeling with my wife and I. He's ready! I'd get a rear seat but its taken up with a 38.5" tire, tool box, air tank and gas tank. I think the soft bench seat would be nice on the bumpy trails... Wounder if I can get it thru the cage...? Now that I think about it I don't think I can get the buckets out. I might have to cut the cross bar... :blink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls