Back Seat Switch & Soft Tops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psb96xlt

Reaction score
I want to tack out my back bench and turn it so i can sit backwards. I was wondering if any one had any ideas that would mank this work. I was also wondering if anybody found a soft top that does not need snap that I have to take out any time i want to put the hard top back on

Thanks

jfrbronco

Reaction score
You cound try cutting the base and spinning it around then reweld it?

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Well about soft tops, skyler was like the only one that had the no snap no drilling thing going on. I am thinking about getting a top made for 450$ that used grommets to hold the top down with the existing holes and using velcro in the open spaces in between each hole. I am getting it with a strong material, back window, and a tan color. Im just debating on the price right now.

drcarter0734

Reaction score
I was just on the web page advertised on this board. They offer a new slip design that seemed not to require body drilling. Though they were very proud of their product. I am looking at the toneau cover type, but I think they require drilling holes. Skyler's were cool, but not manufacturing now. Business is up for sale.

E

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIM

EASY MONEY THE EASY WAY (LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

PRINT AND READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

Here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lana Kane