automatic transmission problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viperfangs2

Reaction score
I am visiting my mother in Texas and i got stuck in the snow well when i got stuck i tried to rock the bronco ll out in doing this i accidentally slipped transmission into park while rocking the my bronco 2 out as soon as i got out of the snow i heard a clattery noise and i cannot drive forward or i can't drive in reverse it wont move i don't know What this means Should i buy a new trasmiton or could it be something simple like linkage or a gasket that i can pay some one to fix i don't know how to work on a

automatic transmission. Could it be the engine i am pretty sure the noise is coming from the transmission

PS: I know how to take out the transmission and swap it with a new one!! just want to make sure i don't have too 400 dollars is all i got so i don't know what to do!!!

I have an 89 ford bronco ll 2.9L v6 2wd

To the Admins. Sorry if this violates forum rules i didn't mean to reposts this i posted this on the general discussion by accident!!!

also when i say i rocked the bronco ll i mean i was putting it in forward reverse forward reverse i wasn't pushing manually!!

WHAT SUCKS THE MOST IS MY 21 BIRTH DAY IS COMING UP IN LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF AND I WILL BE FIXING MY TRUCK INSTEAD OF BUYING MY SELF BEER PLUS ALL THE MONEY TO FIX IT AND LOST TIME AT WORK DAM THIS SUX SEND ME A BEER PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula