Anyone Run these tires on road and trails?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Was thinking of getting either Irok Radials or Pro Comp X-Terrains.

Anyone out there using either? Want a tire that will do well off road but also be quiet on road. I ran TSL Radials before and they worked well, very quite and had great traction once siped but are spendy. Procomp is doing the buy 3 get 1 free tire sale and can save but are they worth it? I see them packing in mud and snow where Iroks will be good everywhere.

BroncoAddict

Reaction score
I just got a set of Xterrains 35s. I hadn't had a chance to take em out. But I've only heard good things about them. I'm plannin a trip to tellico next weekend, so I'll post back. It's a hard to pass up their buy 3 deal. I picked mine up brand new for 600 from a guy in town needing money quick :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . But I'll let you know about them as soon as I can. One of my buddys runs iroks 36s, but from what i've seen they have not lasted to long. But he runs em on the road too.

CarolinaMudder

Reaction score
Several of my friends have the X terrains on their jeep cherokees and they have always seemed to pull through in the mud and even better on rocky type trails. But remember THEY ARE DIRECTIONAL! so if you get them and go wheeling don't go into a hole where you might have to rely on your reverse cause you might just be stuck.

Rookie

Reaction score
My everyday driver is a 2003 Power stroke. I have run both sets of tires on it, the procomps lasted a lot longer than the Irocs even after doing some 30' burn outs while testing out the banks sixgun system. Both tires did good offroad, but the Irocs did have better traction, and cleaned out better, but wore out alot faster. Also the procomps aren't nearly as noisy as the Irocs, ever with hardly any tred. It's hard to find a tire that will wear good on a heavy truck and still do good in all terrains. My third set of tires are a set of 37" toyo mun terrains they are 10 ply tires and wear very good, also impressed with the performance, but for overall traction you can't beat a swamper. I am building my first bronco and the first set of tires on my ride will the 37" toyo's W/18" trail ready beadlocks, It's going to look bithin. I may not know much about building a bronco yet but I can pick out tires and rims all day long. I think that a set of toyo's aired down would do the trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david@holycitytransportat