Another first time Bronco owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wormy

Reaction score
1990_Bronco.jpg

Howdy,

I just bought my first Bronco a couple of days ago. I brought home a 1990 XLT 4X4 351W, bundle of joy. It has been a 10 year quest to find the perfect one for me at the right price. I was getting so depressed at not being able to find one. About 5 years ago an unbelievable offer for a 93 F150 XLT 302 extended cab 2WD got offered to me and I took it. After years of working on it and pampering it someone decided they wanted it so bad, that they stole it. Needing a daily driver fast, I didnt have time to do much looking so I had to take the best truck at the best price at the time (99 F150 Lariat 2WD). My desire for a Bronco never subsided, and then last week, there it was. So I pondered about 20 minutes, "is my entire savings worth it"? And of course it was, I had to make it mine.

Everything seems to be stock, for now, except for the 32 X 11.50 BFGs and Sony deck. Since being short on budget, I have just been giving it some much needed TLC. Let me just say that 16 years of exhaust fumes take some scrubbing to get off the inside of the roof, but Soft Scrub works miracles. The interior needs some work, but the first major objective is to chase down the oil leak. I got my fingers crossed that it is the oil pan gasket and not the rear main seal!!! Here is the best I can do for pictures as of now, but more to come as budget and time grows.

1990_Bronco_4.jpg

1990_Bronco_2.jpg

1990_Bronco_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyBronc

Reaction score
Broncos have that mysterious ability to captivate ones mind, until the person brings one home so they can obsess over it . . . Rams, Jeeps and Blazers cringe when they hear the roar of the mighty bronco . . .

I drive a 90 as well . . . big bundle of ****** bronco . . . we get along just fine . . . if she doesn't wanna go somewhere, she'll let you know . . . Which is very rare, because she knows we go well together . . . does have a 'thing' for the mechanic . . .

One day, driving home from school, out of no where, everything dies . . . this is about a mile from the shop . . . tow truck comes and picks her up, drops her off at the shop . . . Danny, my mech., walks out and says, "If I remember correctly, your bronco is polar . . . lets see what happens when I turn the key" . . . she starts up, no problem in the world . . . "I'll keep her over night and see whats up in the morning" . . .

hasn't had a problem since, and that was in January . . .

from what I see, you have a very clean pile of bronco . . . congrats* . . . I'm sure you'll shine her up real nice.

firelt90bronco

Ask me about my job
Reaction score
I also have a 90 as well as a 97 f250, my bronco is one **** of a good truck off road. Yours is white, but 20 minutes muddin' with mine it'll be brown!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J’s Bronco