And The Start Of A Very Long Honey-do List, Begins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
Most people know this on the other board, but I've got a week-long road trip, starting March 4th, and won't get home til the 10th or 11th. Start at the lower right, and trace around the outside of this, and that's our planned route

php?id=102155&toggle=fullsize&f=or-wa-trip.gif

But to do that, I need to make sure the Bronco's completely road ready, and that means the following repairs -

all 4 ball joints

mufflers

swap tailgate guts

2 cargo racks - one hangs from the hitch, other will be mounted on the roof, aux lights

find a matching size spare tire

wire up the stereo

flush coolant/ swap heater core

door and window seals

brakes F&R

build a center console - this will hold a second heater, for the kids in back

change all fluids

rear axle bearings and seals

R&R PS hoses - as well as possibly swapping out for a Saginaw pump w/brackets

put the dash back together

rear interior panels

R&R fuel sending unit on the gas tank - joy

Then, on the way back, I'll be picking up parts. First, stopping at pig_pin's place, and seeing what he's got left, then stoping at a buddy's house, to buy back my mag wheels(true mags, not just aluminum wheels.. in fact, these wheels

;toggle=fullsize&f=my_wheels_on_conrads_bronco.jpg ) and I'm hoping a guy will still have a set of used 35s on wheels

Unfortunately, none of this can start, til we get our tax refund, and that cuts it close - goodie, more pressure :blink:

bucknbronc

Reaction score
I've always liked those wheels. Do you love that 2" sag in the front on that bronc? I hope to get some leveling coils soon for mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sf66