Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pretender

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am looking to resurect a 1984 Ford Bronco XLT. I have Automotive experience by way of 5 years with Ford in all aspects of operations. I worked as a technician, Servce Writer, Parts Counter Person and did some minor R & D work on the Ford Focus before it's debut on the west coast. My family is all of the Ford Breed. My Father was a Ford Employee and now teaches Auto Shop at a local High School. He has done work with Wyotech and UTI. My Brother works for Ford currently as a Recon Tech. and owns several older Fords. Me, I have had just about every type of vehicle, but I always go back to Ford. I have always wanted a Bronco and finally scored mine. I purchased my Bronco pretty cheap! Especially for the Awesome Condition it's in. I bought it from a family of Chevy owners who don't know squat about Fords. Need I say more on the subject? I have only done minor work on it and now I am starting to get into the nitty gritty of the matter. I hope this forum will help me to breathe new life into my BEAST.

Pre B)

Ktomek06

Reaction score
Welcome to the zone!

Post some pics and setup a gallery so we can see that sweet bronc!

Desert Donk

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm rather new here myself, only about 6 weeks. But I have found this to be one of the most interesting forums of any sort I have belonged to. Very nice group of people here and a large number of beautiful trucks.

jfrbronco

Reaction score
welcome, pics are always good, JFR-
clap.gif
/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><' />

Seabronc

Reaction score
Welcome, been doing the same thing to my 83. Hope you will be around to answer some questions I may be posting soon.

Good luck, :)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls