85 bronco II needs flywheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red98591

Reaction score
so ive push started it a total of three times first two times it started the last time it did not when i put the key in the ignition there was a buzzing noise comin from the glove box area i know for a fact it needs a flywheel and muffler this last time i try to push start it it sounded like a compressor didnt even try to turn over any ideas would be greatly appreciated also where is the obd1 connection at or does it even have one

Bronc76

Reaction score
By any chance, have you had the starter tested?

The obd1 connector might be on passenger side near airbox.

OP
OP
R

red98591

Reaction score
if the obd connection is shaped like this then i found it please excuse the crude example the I's represent a pin location would you know which pins to jump to get blink codes haven't had the starter checked as of yet but tranfer case needs new gaskets any way its leaking between tranfer case and intermediate housing if memory serves me correctly i think thats what its called any way its between the tranny and transfer case the starter sounds like its catchin half the time the other half it just spins and you can here it. [the buzz by the glove box turned out to be the door open buzzer that didnt work but some how does now]

/ I I \

/____I______I___\

jamiecomer12

Reaction score
Hello I have a 88 FB2 it done same thing I had to put new fly wheel and starter it took all day by myself but I got it,It has 2.9 5 speed manual 4x4 with about 160,000 and far as the obd goes well i thought I had pic but soon as I load it to computer I will post it but I think it has a holder on the passenger side right behind the relays for fuel pump the big plug on mine is red and the one that goes with it is gray hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula