79 bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdjohnson21

Reaction score
I have a 79 bronco 351 that starts to bounce when taking a long curve at low speeds (35-45) the tire does have a can of fix a flat in it. after the can was put in the front tire started to bounce while going straight but nothing major and suggestions

Bronc76

Reaction score
The tire may need to be balanced. You could rotate the front and rear tires to see where the bounce occurs, then you'll know where to look.

Elmo

Reaction score
if it all dries in a puddle then you have about a 12 oz weight to offset --- cant be done

Broncoholics

Broncoholics
Reaction score
Yeah, I used to add almost a pound of weights to my 38"SX to ballance them. If you have fix a flat in there, get it our or replace the tire. A tire could also be egg shaped.

pimpa shrimp

Reaction score
since its the tire with the fixe a flat crap in it just have it broke down ( tire off rim) and get the extra crap out of there then have it balaced and it sould balance up good

50joe

Reaction score
Every one I ever broke down with fix a flat in it, didn't really dry. Turned into a really messy slime. Usually when you break the bead, it looks like a dinasaur just sneezed on the tire machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23