79 Bronco T-case Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLarsh

Reaction score
i have the 205 but im wondering about adapters and driveshaft length. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> is this swap possible or should i just get another 203

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
It depends on how you want to do it. I swapped my 203 for a 205, and used the 203's intermediate housing - which is shorter than a 205's intermediate housing. Because of this, I had to have my rear driveline lengthened and my front shortened. Also, because of the front's CV joint, I had to trim a rear corner on my C6's pan

While it wasn't my cheapest option, my time limitations dictated I go this route. This wasn't hard, either

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
replying to your email -

Yes, intermediate housing, as in the adapter between the tranny and Tcase

Cost for the driveline mods? Mine wasn't cheap, because I had an all-new rear driveline built for $250, but shortening the front driveline cost me about $100. But that cost will depend on where you live. Call your local driveline shop, and get prices from them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula