79 Bronco starting issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
Hay., I'm rout'n for ya....!!! :D/

Trannie being bolted to the eng. block...I can't imagine there NOT being "ground".

The test bench can't supply a load but, (I may be wrong) they can check for resistance &/or drag.

I've used AutoZone for tests as they got some new equipment here.

Some test benches just flash "good" or "bad" starter.

Also., hope you're keep'n the bat. charged with all the tests, etc.

OP
OP
T

tomassjj

Reaction score
MMMHAHAHA! its alive, man i feel so dumb that this whole freakin time it was th starter! gues i was so wrapd up in think that i had done somthin while putin in the switches for th hei dis. well atleast its staring now n i got som new stuf for it that didnt cost awhole lot. now its time to set th timin n possibly rebuild th carb, its crankin of startin fluid but not runin off th gas so im gonna tinker with th timin n carb while i figure out xactly what size carb is on it? dont know i wasnt th 1 who put it on. well thanx to all those who hav gave advice, n im sure i'll come across more probs n th future that i'll need more advice about, so thanx again :D/

OP
OP
T

tomassjj

Reaction score
There ya go....!!! Good job.! :D/

NOW fill-in your info pages so as NOT to take TWO or more pages of thread to solve a simple, or even difficult issue. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
hey thanx, got it som what runin now stil gotta do som adjustin on th carb but its def bettr now, whats this info page u talk about? def not tryin to take up room for simpl stuf i should know on my own

Bully Bob

TOP GUN
Reaction score
When you need help with carb. & such...start a new thread. B)

What you see below my messages/comments is the signature. It's available in your personal info.

Listing everything you know, & all mods to your veh. expedites any help & is more likely to be correct. It can always be corrected/changed at any time.

You'll notice that sig. appears on most all members posts that have been on this site more than a few weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wdtdls