4 Door Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike G

Reaction score
I was on business in Wichita and while out running around I ran across this out in BFE. It's a 89 from what owners manual said laying on the front seat. 3 rows of seating and from what i heard it's Ford's answer to the Suburban. It's only a 2x4. Looks like it has some kind of custom trim interior package. Maybe thats where the Centurion emblem comes from. Also had F350 Lariat on the the fenders. The removable hard top looks like it is right off a Bronco.

Anybody seen one of these? How many did Ford make?

Mike

IMG00263.jpg

IMG00264.jpg

IMG00265.jpg

Roadkill

Reaction score
Ford didn't make any. They are aftermarket conversions. This one made by Centurion from a two wheel drive F350 and a Bronco.

Seabronc

Reaction score
There are a few of them around and they are called the Centurion. I believe it was a custom build by combining a Bronco rear body to a F250 or F350 by a specialty company. There are 4x4 versions.

:)>-

Last edited by a moderator:

shift1313

Reaction score
there are two around here. The company is still around but i believe they make limos/trucks. Since they were on a custom order basis you could get everything from a 2wd 150 chassis to a 350 diesel etc, lots of options on the inside.

The two ive seen were 4x4, 5.8l 4 captains chairs, bronco rear seat. Really cool. One really nice black one was for sale. I started a post about them awhile back.

http://broncozone.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=14264&hl=

rostheiceman

Reaction score
thay only made them from 89' to 92' so thay are very rare ive only ever seen one in person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23