3" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91bigbronco

Reaction score
I have a 91 ford bronco, and i was wondering what the cheapest way to put a 3" suspension lift kit would be. thanks

Stomper4x4

Reaction score
Why 3 inch? In the height range your talking, usualy there are two ways to go. The 2 inch front leveling coils. These raise teh front, as the rear on our broncos is taller than the front. Next step is generaly a 4 inch kit. I don't recall seeing a 3 inch kit. What are you looking to accomplish. Is it just to add larger tires? If so, what size are you going to use?

letrain

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA I agree with davids! lol, then after that if you want more lift, get the 2 inch "budget" lift kit (spacer for front, leaf for back) and get the leveling coils for front. and walla!! a 4 inch lift with 3 inch body all for about 180 bucks(including the 60 body lift) or less.

Last edited by a moderator:

azrockrat

Reaction score
i agree with dave on this one, i have a 3in body lift on mine, also if ya really want a suspension lift look at rancho they have a 3in lift

Stomper4x4

Reaction score
I saw "cheapest" and "suspension" so I thought he ruled out body lifts. Yeah, body lifts are cheapest. Now, if you actualy want a body lift or not is a whole other question..........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23