2022 Bronco 12 inch screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bagger1

Reaction score
My 12 inch screen and radio control is blank. (no power) Have swapped fuses 31 and 32, no help. Any one know if another fuse controls these items. Yes it has appointment for warrantee repair

Thx bronco top off.JPG

Scubadiver

Reaction score
My 12 inch screen and radio control is blank. (no power) Have swapped fuses 31 and 32, no help. Any one know if another fuse controls these items. Yes it has appointment for warrantee repair

Thx View attachment 30701
I have had same problem many times since the first day. Goes blank but the touch screen still works if you could see the screen. I disconnected battery and that worked for a month. then flickers and happens once or so a week. went to dealer and they reset the screen a week ago and no issue since but we will see. It never fails that it won't replicate the problem when you bring it in. I took video after video but they won't use them for warranty.. They say they have to replicate the problem when it's in the shop.