1989 Bronco 5.8 electrical repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrdurand

Reaction score
I am currently working trough re-wiring my bronco unfortunately the previous owner spliced every wire possible to put in a radio so I had to get an under the dash harness out of a 89 F250 diesel.

That being said I am going to re-pin the firewall pin connector in the engine compartment to match the under the dash harness.

I’m looking to see if anybody has the pin layout of the 32 pin connector at the firewall for the 89 bronco 5.8l and the F250 diesel. I’ve looked through every factory, chiltons, Haynes manual I’m just hoping everybody has something else.

I understand there are a lot of differences i.e. fuel tank switch, glow plug light, water in fuel light etc. I will utilize these as different circuits.

Any help will be great thank you!

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I am currently working trough re-wiring my bronco unfortunately the previous owner spliced every wire possible to put in a radio so I had to get an under the dash harness out of a 89 F250 diesel.

That being said I am going to re-pin the firewall pin connector in the engine compartment to match the under the dash harness.

I’m looking to see if anybody has the pin layout of the 32 pin connector at the firewall for the 89 bronco 5.8l and the F250 diesel. I’ve looked through every factory, chiltons, Haynes manual I’m just hoping everybody has something else.

I understand there are a lot of differences i.e. fuel tank switch, glow plug light, water in fuel light etc. I will utilize these as different circuits.

Any help will be great thank you!
How about teiing what year of bronco,etc . So people will know more about what youare working on and if possible send some pictures, That will help.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danno