1988 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPANKY

Reaction score
HELLO ALL

I HAVE 88 BRONCO THAT I DID AN ENGINE SWAP FROM 302 EFI TO 351 EFI OUT OF 89 ECONOLINE VAN .BRONCO IS RUNNING OK BUT I THINK COULD BE

RUNNING BETTER. DOES ANY ONE NO IF COMPTERS INNERCHANGE OR SHOULD

I GET COMPUTER OUT OF A BRONCO WITH 351 EFI.

THANK YOU

mytruck

Reaction score
More than likely,the engine will being larger in cubic inches. The computer is calibrated for a 5.0L you should able to replace the ECM with after market systems and get a better running engine.

B

broncguy

You need to get the 351 computer and the 351 fuel pump if you dont have those already, basically you motor is gettin the same amount of fuel in a larger cylinder so it will be under powered or not to its full potential.

C

Cjm

Take the computer out and contact the ford dealer theres a code on the computer that will tell them if it will work because my 91 bronco has computer from 94 in it that works great good luck...///

C

Cjm

Take the computer out and contact the ford dealer theres a code on the computer that will tell them if it will work because my 91 bronco has computer from 94 in it that works great good luck...///

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23