1986 Bronco II Power window issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkufen

Reaction score
I just bought a 1986 Ford Bronco II 4x4 and I am going through it and making a list of things that's not working on it. The number one item on my list is neither the driver nor passenger windows work. They are power windows but the power door locks work. I was just gonna change out the motors and be done wit hit but my father told me that before i spend the money i need to assess each possibility. So is there any other reason that would cause this? I didn't know if there was a fuse that i could check first or something. I could see the driver motor quitting but that passenger side is less likely since its not used as much. Any advice is appreciated!

jjdmad

Reaction score
if you hear the motor then its not a fuse .If you hear the motor you can buy a gear kit its cheaper, for a brand new motor its like 70 bucks. If it is a fuse I have no idea which one sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsebalj