1971 bronco rear gas tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGM

Reaction score
I have a 1971 bronco, What do you do with the two small tubes next to the filler on the tank? I don't have the charcoal canister. Can I block those off with a hose from one to the other?

johnnyreb

Reaction score
I have a 1971 bronco, What do you do with the two small tubes next to the filler on the tank? I don't have the charcoal canister. Can I block those off with a hose from one to the other?
Where do the tubes run to? I,d track them down and see. Then go from their. Is the tank a new one with the places to put tubes on? If it had a canister. Try and locate one . Are the tubes or hoses? A picture would help. Good luck.

chrlsful

Reaction score
runs thru 11 yrs production, not quite to the cfi era. Late model hada canister by driver's left thigh in the frame @ the dor/bed intersection area. U can mod it to what ever U want.
One can B the 'flow back' from over fill when refueling the other can B a "will not collapse", w/breather or filter to keep out dirt. One can B the return if completing a FI motor install. We buy bronks cuz we can do what we want w/them~

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RGM

Reaction score
If you look at CJOFFROAD fuel tank FT29 it shows the two small tubes next to the filler tube. I bought the tank from them.

chrlsful

Reaction score
may B its those thin lill tubes - "Yes, block off. A lill breather on it would B nice if no Filler neck over flow Tube for easy fill up/non vacumnized fuel delivery.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke