'92 302 E4OD Transmission dipstick tube?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C5aig

Reaction score
I haven't had any luck finding one that fits. The bracket on mine was bent and after repeated attempts to bend it back to it's correct shape I haven't had any success.

I bought a replacement from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard but it's designed for a different application with no match to be found.

Anyone know of another place I may find a stock replacement or perhaps a good aftermarket setup that would work for a remounted location?

OP
OP
C

C5aig

Reaction score
Junkyard maybe...
I'm thinking that's about my best luck so far.

Just called Lokar and they don't even make one for that transmission. The weird tube setup seems to be just rare enough that no one messes with it.

OP
OP
C

C5aig

Reaction score
Wound up talking to Joe and Russell at Parkway Ford and they got me the factory Part number FOTZ7A228C but it's discontinued for the 302 and the 351 version is different.

A few dealerships around the country had some still in stock, so I called a dealership in Tennessee from a phone number that Russell provided me and got a new one ordered.

Hopefully that'll get my truck back up and running and on the road.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnK