pictures please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bko4x4er

Reaction score
does anyone have ny pictures of a fullsize with a 3'' body lift. doesnt matter what tire size, just want pics of the lift .

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
does anyone have ny pictures of a fullsize with a 3'' body lift. doesnt matter what tire size, just want pics of the lift .
I would go with a 4" lift. And anyone else is gonna tell you the same thing for the simple fact: (1) If you put on a 4" lift, your gonna wish you put on a 6" lift...(like I did). (2) It's not gonna cost you too much more. If you want, there's about 6 pictures in my gallery of my 95 Bronco XLT with a 4" Superlift and 33" tires. Let me know what you think.

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
why do you want the body lift?what do you use your truck for?
Muddin- Sorry I didn't see he wants a body lift, thought it was a suspension lift. From what I understand and was told by countless people... is DON'T do a body lift. Was gonna put a 3" body lift on thurs.. on top of my already lifted 4" suspension. Decided to just change the body mounts and skip adding the body lift on top of that.

gatorbronco

Reaction score
From what I understand and was told by countless people... is DON'T do a body lift.
Why? When I installed my body lift, I was 17, relatively poor and willing to perform the work myself. For $99 and a few hours of work I was able to run 33x12.50's with little to no rubbing. At the time, it was my daily driver and continued to be for 6 more years. Never had any problems with the body lift, and continue to use the truck for recreation on the weekends. IMO, the body lift was well worth it...especially if you can't afford the cost of a suspension lift.

ms_jetset

Redneck & The Bronco
Reaction score
Why? When I installed my body lift, I was 17, relatively poor and willing to perform the work myself. For $99 and a few hours of work I was able to run 33x12.50's with little to no rubbing. At the time, it was my daily driver and continued to be for 6 more years. Never had any problems with the body lift, and continue to use the truck for recreation on the weekends. IMO, the body lift was well worth it...especially if you can't afford the cost of a suspension lift.
Hmmm...well slap me silly! Guess a few folks could of been wrong about them ther body lifts. Sorry Gator, if it works for you...than more power to ya. :lol:

OP
OP
bko4x4er

bko4x4er

Reaction score
well i dont have any money peroid. exepty enough to the buy the lift for 125$.

and i just wanted a cheap lift. i offroad maybe 3 or 4 times a month. not that much. i have 33'' baja claws and i need to clear them.

Tennessee Jed

Reaction score
Come to think of it you rarely see a Big Bronco with a body lift, lots of F-150's but not many Broncos.

gatorbronco

Reaction score
Sorry it's taken so long to post these pics, I had to order a new camera cable from CHINA!

This is the overall stance of the Bronco with 33x12.50's

You're going to have to weld a 3" piece into the column shifter and/or 4x4 lever to keep the correct length.

This is the rear bushing.

Rear tire clearance

Front tire clearance

Front bushing...this was the biggest pain in the ass because the old bolt was so rusted.

This is an easy to do project in about half a day. Just be careful you don't drop the bronco on yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23