Very stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eisen

Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of the Bronco untill well afer they stopped making it. What is the difference between and XLT and non-XLT model?

Thanks,

Eisen

BB33's

Reaction score
basically just the options package, you pay more for a XLT than an XL and some differences are the power windows and such, besides you'd have to be hard pressed to find an XL, most people bought the XLT

OP
OP
E

Eisen

Reaction score
Thanks, I was hoping it had to do with suspension or something. Darn.

Justshootme84

Rest in Peace Friend! Never forgotten..
Reaction score
There were 3 basic trim models: Custom, Xl, and XLT. Some of the upgrades weree exterior chrome trim, carpet, buckets seats and such on the more loaded XLT. There was also a towing package option, with dual front shocks per wheel and heavier springs. The Eddie Bauer is an upscale of the XLT with options like leather seats. IT's interesting if you can find the build sheet on your specific Bronco, sometimes they are put under the rear cargo area carpet o nthe XLT models. My 84 had a little tool box under the hood, and a neat little light under the hood, too. JSM84

bidibronco

Reaction score
Here's my extension to the stupid question. If you look on the Eddie Bauer models you have the little tree's on the emblem. Is there any significants to the one with 3 tree's and the one with 5 tree's?

89Bronco58

Reaction score
just think of it the way i do, eddie bauer is the nicest out of them according to some, then XLT, then XL, then custom. Basically what they are is all the same truck with dif options. XLT is what I drive and that is my favorite because it has power everything and the only thing that it doesnt have that the eddie bauers do is leather and the power lumbar seats. I personally do not like the eddie bauer broncos because of the paint jobs most of them have. But in my opionion XLT is plenty nice of a package for anyone who wants some luxury $-) $-)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sufferedformula