Winch Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudslinger

Reaction score
Need some ideas in how to build a winch mount for my 85 BII.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. (Shucks, they don't have an emoticon for bewilderment!)

Michael

Forest Grove, OR

bobtail

Reaction score
Are you looking for a full bumper or just a winch mount?

OP
OP
M

Mudslinger

Reaction score
Are you looking for a full bumper or just a winch mount?
Well, I suppose I am thinking of a bumper/winch mount arrangement. I have seen the 'prerunner' style, that is higher than other systems. BTW, what IS a 'prerunner' anyway? desert racer?

Its pretty easy to buy most anything needed to build my rig, BUT am tight on cash. Been unemployed for a few months, and now am catching up. Soon will have some cash to invest in the Pony.

Thx,

Mudslinger

Forest Grove, OR

davids78bronco

fabricator extraordinaire
Reaction score
Are you looking to build one yourself, have one built locally, or buy a custom one? Reason I ask is, this is what I do - I build shit... strong shit. Usually competitive with most everyone else, but I'd be willing to cut you a deal, if you'd be willing to help with me some measurements, and drive down here to Redmond, OR to pick it up - we could install it when you're here too. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're interested. And to give an idea what I've built, and can build, here's a link - Pictures are in the first post

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sgariffo