Who makes a quality fuel tank for a 1995 Bronco?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

learaviator

Reaction score
Let my 1995 Bronco sit for just a little too long before starting on it. Todays ethanol fuel has taken a toll on the tank and pump. Can someone recommend the best quality gas tank to buy?

Tiha

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not even sure. I have used tanks from autozone, Didn't fit quite perfect, seemed like they are physically a little smaller.
They were galvanized steel.

OP
OP
L

learaviator

Reaction score
I see Carid, O' Reilly's, and the Bronco Graveyard advertises them. Dorman makes one as well. Bronco Graveyard is 20 piece kit with a skid pan for 625.00. Might be the way to go depending on how bad everything is. We will see when I get it out.

raceear

Reaction score
Hey I got mine through LMC only have it in a month or so. My old one was actually still good just the skid plate was rotted out and the fuel inlet pipe was pretty rusted but didn’t know that before hand so just put it all in also replaced the fuel pump with one from my local parts supplier

OP
OP
L

learaviator

Reaction score
Hey I got mine through LMC only have it in a month or so. My old one was actually still good just the skid plate was rotted out and the fuel inlet pipe was pretty rusted but didn’t know that before hand so just put it all in also replaced the fuel pump with one from my local parts supplier
Thanks! I assume it fit ok? Thats the 33 gallon correct?

MDV233

Reaction score
Let my 1995 Bronco sit for just a little too long before starting on it. Todays ethanol fuel has taken a toll on the tank and pump. Can someone recommend the best quality gas tank to buy?
I bought the kit from Bronco graveyard.I put a fuel pump from NAPA instead of the one with the kit. I was pleased with eveything.

ablediver

Reaction score
Thanks! I assume it fit ok? Thats the 33 gallon correct?
You can check out LMC. It's relatively inexpensive (around $110+ freight / tax). The skid plate, and associated hardware will up the price. It's up to you if you can trust your old hardware, skidplate and hangers. The URL for the current catalog is listed below. The fuel system is on pages 85-87. BTW---it wouldn't hurt to ask the order taker, if the tank is US made or offshore. Quality and fit can matter. Also, get a tracking number, I've had numerous large auto parts damaged by motor carriers, FedEx ground is the worst.

Ablediver out

chrlsful

Reaction score
4 me? anybody but amizone.
1/2 doz to doz "typical bronk" vendors (pricy). I get many parts from the local 'big box" store (autozone, advance, etc). If they have a few 'levels' dont get the cheepest. Look fora name brand manafacturer there (this is a best buy or value orented purchase). I have a favorite vendor for motor prts (valves, springs, etc) that's not (mostly) following this guideline. HTH ~

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke