Where Is The Fuel Filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_bronc

Reaction score
its on the frame about right under the drivers door

Last edited by a moderator:

Bronco_In_Ny

Reaction score
Like he said just remember to take the pressure off the fuel sys before you take the lines off other wise your going to get even more fuel on you, I'm not sure what yr you have but theres a switch under the driver side dash that trips or should say its suposed to trip when your in a fender bender, flip the red button up and then run the motor till it dies that will take the pressure off the sys but you will still have some fuel coming from the lines.

OP
OP
88pimpin

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
Reaction score
An 88, like my sig says. I've changed one on my Cougar before, I just couldn't find the filter. What's that tube that goes up the passenger's side from the gas tank, up under the hood to a black box?

Is there a fuel pump wiring harness, or a fuse I could pull? On my Cougar, I just opened the trunk, pulled back the carpet, and there were a few wiring harnesses there that I disconnected.

Thanks! I'm sure I'll git 'er done soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boone_23