Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad050

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to show you this video my friends and I made http://www.youtube.com/user/WeekendMechanic we are looking for some feedback so please let me know what you think :)>-

based on other feedback in future episodes there will be a bit less humor.

any feedback will be appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

green streak

Reaction score
any feedback will be appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Very nice job on the editing, effects, and transitions....especially the opening. Just remember spellcheck is your friend. ("Instal" and "waching".") Hey, it's still twice as good as I could ever do and at least your not sitting around all winter eating cheetos and getting fat in front of your computer like I am. Nice vid. Which video editing software are you using?

hammer down bronco

Reaction score
nice job guys did that truck have a lift on it and what size tires were those? you guys could really go somewhere with this, the only thing i didnt like was that you guys were in like american eagle hoddies or somthin lol you guys need sweet t shirts with your logo and names haha

OP
OP
B

brad050

Reaction score
Very nice job on the editing, effects, and transitions....especially the opening. Just remember spellcheck is your friend. ("Instal" and "waching".") Hey, it's still twice as good as I could ever do and at least your not sitting around all winter eating cheetos and getting fat in front of your computer like I am. Nice vid. Which video editing software are you using?
Thanks!

its actually a friend of mine that did the editing and we gave him **** for miss spelling ("Instal" and "waching".") :)) but he is amazing at editing videos I believe he used Pinnacle 12 pro

Rons beast

Reaction score
Florida..in my mind , sitting on the beach
I watched and was suprised your vid was pretty good.

Now don't get hissy with me, after all you asked for input. I'll compare your video to other "profesional" shows.

The camera work was a little too choppy. Some movement for effect may be good but I was getting dizzy.

You may want to slow down a little when you talk. At times I couldn't follow your words.

You can skip showing us opening of the box. If we can't open the box we're too stupid to watch your production.

Have something important and vital to the subject to say. Know the terminology of the parts. Petting the lights and talking about the "shinnyness" sounded unprepared.

With a little polish, I think you guys could have something worth Saturday morning TV.

Good luck and keep them comming.

OP
OP
B

brad050

Reaction score
I watched and was suprised your vid was pretty good.

Now don't get hissy with me, after all you asked for input. I'll compare your video to other "profesional" shows.

The camera work was a little too choppy. Some movement for effect may be good but I was getting dizzy.

You may want to slow down a little when you talk. At times I couldn't follow your words.

You can skip showing us opening of the box. If we can't open the box we're too stupid to watch your production.

Have something important and vital to the subject to say. Know the terminology of the parts. Petting the lights and talking about the "shinnyness" sounded unprepared.

With a little polish, I think you guys could have something worth Saturday morning TV.

Good luck and keep them comming.
Thanks for your input! There was someone else that also said not to do the un boxing so that's probably something that will not be in future episodes. The whole video is done on the fly so that's kinda the reason that there were times you couldn't follow the words and also the talking about "shinnyness" so in the future we will try to work that out :rolleyes:

So there might be 1 or 2 more episodes that we have already recorded that will not have any changes to them.

Again thanks for your input :)>-

OP
OP
B

brad050

Reaction score
did that truck have a lift on it and what size tires were those?
it's my bronco, its at stock height with 33" BFG MT's
you guys need sweet t shirts with your logo and names haha
Lol its funny cause we were planing on doing that in the future :))

OP
OP
B

brad050

Reaction score
So we recorded a new episode on general maintenance of a vehicle. We tried to keep it as much like a show you would see on speed or power-block as we could. It will be uploaded soon let me know if you want me to post a link. :)>- Thanks for all your feedback B)

Seabronc

Reaction score
Over all it was a nice production. I have some suggestions, but need time to think out my comments. I think the technical content was weak and will cover that stuff via PM, hopefully later today. But Hay!, not bad for the first try. Keep working on the professionalism and before long we may be seeing you on public TV.

Good luck,

:)>-

OP
OP
B

brad050

Reaction score
We are still working out the kinks and trying to talk slower and clearer :rolleyes:

Let me know what you think :)>-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKChWLE8lI

We are also having troubles getting the person in charge to upload the videos within a month :glare:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke