Up...Up...and..Away!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Broncoscare

Broncoscare

Reaction score
Sweet seabronc. > Those pics I posted where of my dad flyin that plane. I showed him your pictures, he wanted know if that was you and your plane?

Seabronc

Reaction score
Sweet seabronc.  >          Those pics I posted where of my dad flyin that plane. I showed him your pictures, he wanted know if that was you and your plane?
19205[/snapback]

The two planes are being flown by flight instructors of mine with one of my good friends riding in the wing plane taking pictures. I flew them but did not own them.

The Pilots are Daniel Helogoin & Montaine Mallet both from France. Daniel was a retired French Airforce Instructor and Montaine was a Aeronautical engineer for the airplane manufacturere, Mudry Aviation. I use the term was since they were both killed in the same accident while doing a TV demo flight for an Air Show. A manouver that they had done 1000's of times, a formation hammerhead, which they did within 3 ft of eachother went wrong. Unfortunately at 3 ft there is not much room for error. The wingtips hit and distroyed a large section of the wing of each plane and they were to close to the ground to jump. Infact they probably didn't have time to even think about jumping. They were great friends and two of the best loved people on their Aerobatic tours.

The plane is a Mudry CAP-10 2 seat Aerobatic trainor. Another one attached is a CAP-20 single seater. You had to be profecient in the CAP10 to fly the CAP20. The Cap10 has a 180 Lycoming fixed pitch prop with a fully inverted system, ie. you can fly as long as you want upside down; The CAP20 has a Lycoming 230 HP constant speed prop with a fully inverted system.

:)>-

CapLanding.jpg

20MU.jpg

DM_Bureau_Ernoult_w.jpg

DM_WTCs.jpg

OP
OP
Broncoscare

Broncoscare

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, seems like the two guys had great lives though.

Yea its a T-6, he went down to Flordia n flew this one, he loved it. The pictures were awsome, such a great day for flying!

Me and the family went to Oshkosh a few years ago, Loved it!!! wish I could o every year.(I added a few pics from there)

Heard of Patty Wagstaff?? looks like they are flying the same plane.. Shes pretty darn good too!

Cindy-

:D

1.jpg

024_24.jpg

249078_R1_16.jpg

Hangtime.jpg

Patty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seabronc

Reaction score
Heard of Patty Wagstaff?? looks like they are flying the same plane.. Shes pretty darn good too!

Cindy-

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

19265[/snapback]

Don't know Patty personally, but she was within Dannie and Montains circle of friends on the air show circuit. I can't think of the manufacturer of her air plane but I'm pretty sure it is custom built in the US.

OH yes, Oshkosh, the Mecca of privet aviation. Haven't been there in a loooong time. You can find almost anything that flies there. Flying in there is a definate experience. :blink:

:)>-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigd1948