trails in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92broncomann

Reaction score
where are some good trails in az?
Oh man They are everywhere!!! My personal favorite is on the way to Black Canyon City on the I-17 N.

You exit the highway at Table Mesa Exit #236 and go left over the I17 then right and it's nothing but trails throughout the area. You can Also go left just as you get off the I17, I haven't explored to much over there however.

I grew up in my Dad's '78 Bronco hitting the trails on the west side. Sand, River bed, rock crawlin, mud, hills... you name it.

Just north of Table Mesa Exit #236 Is Black Canyon City Exits #242 & #244. Good place to get some fuel and drinks. No fast food joints around but the market just in town on the left has some good chicken and fries.

Further north is Bumble Bee and Crown King at Exit #248. There is some fairly good wheeling over there.

Also you can Go into Superior and turn right onto Mary Rd. follow it around until you get to Golf Course Rd, it's just past the Community Pool, then make a right onto Golf Course Rd and follow it back past the cattle guards there is an old quarry spot to the right in fields. Go up and beyond that and there is a great chunk of wheeling back there. Might be wise to take a guide however as one could get lost.

There is also Four Peaks out on the way to Payson on the old Highway.

Let me know if this helps you.

92BM

89BRONCOXLT.H.O5.0

Reaction score
Well you are right that table mesa exit going north on I-17 just before black canyon city / rock springs, but if you ever stopped in new river, thats a good spot to if you like to venture with no real destination, you will find some cool spots if you head north east i think it was through new river, there's also the road to lake pleasent to, up in that area there were some cool spots to conquere with cool sceneary and nice quit clean landscape. But hey its been 3 or 4 years since i've been that way. it dont seem that long. where does the time go.

OP
OP

93 bronco full size

Reaction score
how hard are the trails do you think that they are 3 to 4 dimond trails or like 1 to 2 dimond?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Utahstroke